Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Vision Statement: By the end of December, 2002:
I have changed my approach to my career. I view my role from an officer
perspective rather than from an employee perspective. I am demonstrating
leadership for my unit, my division, and my corporation.

I am willing to step outside my comfort zone in addressing the current
cultural change in the organization. I willingly approach confrontational situations
and I look forward to these situations as an opportunity to learn new things.

I am a confident leader, demonstrating innovative and risk-taking actions.
I have changed my focus from being a manager to being a leader.

I am responsive to my customers and managers. Helayne is
speaking positively about my change in approach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last time I wаndered across а websitе this interesting
it сost mе a lady i'm almost positive, I was on it that much.

My webpage; long term loans instant